New Jersey and New York Tax Law Attorneys
At the law office of Lum, Drasco & Positan, our tax planning attorneys create long-term solutions for business clients and individuals when it comes to their tax concerns. Our taxation lawyers have a broad knowledge in tax law that is a great benefit to clients seeking experienced representation on tax related issues.
If you have questions regarding business or individual tax liability, do not hesitate to contact our experienced tax lawyers to schedule an initial consultation. We have been assisting corporations and individuals with their tax concerns since our founding in 1870.
Business Tax Planning Lawyers in Roseland
Whether you are buying or selling a business, involved in the real estate market or looking to restructure your business, tax issues will play an important role in your transactions. We provide high-caliber representation and sound legal advice to our clients to get the best tax results possible.
At the law office of Lum, Drasco & Positan, we have extensive experience dealing with all types of tax related issues, including:
- Business formation for corporations, LLCs, partnerships and other entities
- Preparing business governance documents
- Corporate or small business restructuring
- Representation of businesses before Internal Revenue Service and state tax authorities
- Negotiating and structuring of the purchase and sale of ongoing enterprises.
- Negotiating and preparing stockholder agreements, as well as redemption and cross-purchase agreements; business succession planning
- Implementation of transactions for individuals, companies and grantor trusts
Knowledgeable in All Aspects of Tax Law
Tax related issues play a part in many aspects of our practice. Whether we are helping a client with estate planning, or we are working on a real estate project, we serve our clients by giving them the sound tax advice they need. Our tax attorneys have the background and the experience to help you find answers to your tax law questions. We are able to understand your situation and provide you with sound judgment no matter what issue you face that could affect your tax liability, including:
- Environmental law and alternative energy issues with your business
- Federal tax incentives for solar and geothermal energy
- Family law tax implications, including divorce, alimony and property settlements
- Income tax planning
When counseling you on your tax matters, we do not operate in a vacuum. We analyze every aspect of your situation in order to develop the best long-term plan possible. You can rely on us to properly protect your interests in all tax situations.