Charitable Planning Attorneys
Lum, Drasco & Positan represents many clients who are civic-minded. Many of our clients want to make a difference in their local communities and beyond.
One critical challenge for philanthropists is charitable planning. We work with our clients to provide assistance with a variety of issues, including:
- Establishment of charitable organizations
- Organizational governance
- Achieving status as a charity
- Tax planning
- Assistance with charitable foundations and public charities
- Charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts and other estate planning services
Such matters often involve a complex interplay of legal disciplines, ranging from estate planning to business and tax law. Our legal team includes several experienced lawyers, each of whom has unique areas of concentration to provide clients with knowledgeable counsel. By working collectively, our attorneys have the experience and legal know-how to provide highly qualified legal counsel.
We partner with our clients to serve their legal needs. When issues arise, we are accessible, reliable and responsive. Provision of quality legal representation that meets and exceeds client expectations is our objective.