Firm News: Summer 2022
The Firm is pleased to announce that the following attorneys have been named to the 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers list. These selections were based on a statewide survey, an evaluation process and a peer review by a blue ribbon panel of attorneys. The methodology for selection can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/. (No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey).
• Dennis J. Drasco for Business Litigation (Top 100 Lawyers)
• Wayne J. Positan for Employment and Labor (Top 100 Lawyers)
• Paul A. Sandars, III for Construction Litigation
• Kevin F. Murphy for Estate Planning and Probate (10th year)
• Kevin J. O’Connor for Business Litigation
• Daniel M. Santarsiero for Employment and Labor
PAUL A. SANDARS, III: Presented a lecture on the Economic Loss Doctrine at the New Jersey State Bar Construction Law Forum in June 2021.
KEVIN J. O’CONNOR: Has been appointed counsel to the Board of Trustees of Foundabilities, Inc., a charitable organization providing adults with disabilities a safe, secure and supportive environment that will promote a sense of self-worth and acceptance in the local community. This will be accomplished through social interaction, supervised events, and services through volunteer efforts.