New Jersey and New York Condominium/Community Association Attorneys
Condominium Association Law
Lum, Drasco & Positan provides a full range of legal services on behalf of clients in connection with the development and operation of community associations. We assist condominium associations, cooperatives, and other multi-unit developments with a range of legal services, including:
- Drafting of condominium association documents
- Construction/property defect claims
- Enforcement and interpretation of covenants
- Ongoing operational management services
- General advice and counsel for associations
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Transition Issues in construction defect litigation
In addition to assisting clients with individual legal matters and concerns, we also act as general counsel for condominium associations.
We are committed to providing knowledgeable advice and cost-effective representation for each of our clients. To learn more, contact one of our condominium/community association attorneys.