New Jersey and New York Commercial Transaction Lawyer
Lum, Drasco & Positan routinely assists businesses, lenders, entrepreneurs, investors and other parties with commercial transactions. Our experience includes:
- Representation of banks including preparation of loan agreements and other services
- Assistance for commercial clients who require help obtaining financing
- Assisting clients in the acquisition or sale of a business
- Preparation and negotiation of leases for commercial landlords
- Representation of clients in commercial real estate transactions including Section 1031 exchanges, review of and negotiation of leases for commercial tenants
- Assisting clients with environmental issues pertaining to commercial and real estate transactions
- Restructuring of business entities
We provide experienced and knowledgeable counsel that is critical in complex commercial transactions.
Offering Comprehensive Representation
Since 1870, our firm has been serving the needs of local business owners and institutions. We offer the experience and expertise you might expect to find only at a large firm, while offering the personal service, accessibility and responsiveness that are the hallmarks of a small firm.
Our experience, knowledge of the law and commitment are your assurance of quality legal representation. Drawing on our transactional and litigation background, we seek to identify potential legal pitfalls that may be missed by less experienced firms. Careful drafting and review of agreements are essential to minimizing future legal entanglements. When such challenges arise, of course, our experienced litigators spring to action to vigorously protect our clients’ rights and interests.